Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April 6, 2017: Skinny's Sports Bar & Grill

April 6, 2017 I found myself at El Mezcal for their dollar margaritas. However, they close at 10 p.m. so Skinny’s Sports Bar & Grill is where I was headed for karaoke night. Skinny’s offers a different type of atmosphere than what I am accustomed to. This crowd is an older generation, but nothing short of a good time. They enjoy having a couple of drinks at a reasonable price, singing songs they grew up to, and shooting some pool. They have over 30 flat-screen televisions so you won’t miss a piece of the action, whatever your favorite sport is. Definitely the bar to get a bang for your buck. Thursday’s Skinny’s offer a variety of beers for $2 a can and well drinks for only $2.50. If you are looking to have a cold beverage and not spend very much money, I highly recommend Skinny’s Sports Bar and Grill.

                               Image result for skinnys topeka

No comments:

Post a Comment