Tuesday, April 25, 2017

March 29, 2017: Wild Horse Saloon

Image result for wildhorse saloon topeka ksWednesday's, also known as Hump Day, are some of my favorite in Topeka. Wild Horse Wednesday means that it is college night at the Wild Horse Saloon. Show the staff working the door, you are a college student, and you won't have to pay a cover charge. Not only free cover but the drinks are a dollar until 11 p.m. Not my personal favorite scene but still a good time nevertheless. It is a country bar, so the music style is mainly country. There are plenty of line dances and some of them are easy to learn. Me personally, I love to dance, so I have no issue going out there and making a fool myself when I am trying to learn the dance routines. Just about every Wednesday, they have different contests and the winner takes home a check, some worth up to $200. Just make sure you make it to class the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment