Sunday, April 2, 2017

March 12, 2017: Johnny Kaws

The weekend of March 12, 2017 took me to a place called Johnny Kaws. Now this is special because it was in a foreign place. That place happened to be Manhattan, Kansas. It is foreign to me because of my unwavering loyalty to the Jayhawks. Anyways, the reason for my adventure to Wildcat territory, was for the event they throw every year called Fake Patties Day. Typically drink prices are fairly reasonable as they are accustomed to college students. However, on this day they raise them a little bit, because they can and they know people will pay the extra price. Not terribly on the high side but a noticeable increase nonetheless. On this day, you see nothing but green. You see everything from green beer cans to green queso dip. Which I might add is quite disgusting. They have about 4 or 5 different bars located inside so if one is too crowed you can just simply hop over to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment